Last Tuesday we did the planning for Turn 2 of Frostbite : replenishing forces, and buying special advantages, with MP; and moving our companies around.
I used my meager MP to replace my... repurposed, Wraith Golgoth. Dave replenished monkeys lost in the 2 battles he was involved in. And, Rob utilized some of his MP for extra barriers for an upcoming battle, and a couple air-strikes.
Rob spread his companies out, pushing one company into the Underground Base (which I currently control); shifting a second company into the Restored Fortress, to prevent anyone else from taking it; and left one company at Ice Floe Oscar.
I opted to keep my companies stationary and hold three sectors. One active thing I did do was use the Cursed Fortress' special ability to unleash a nanovirus upon Ice Floe Indy. No companies can move or drop-ship into that sector this turn.
Dave shifted one company into Ice Floe Oscar and a pair of companies into the Abandoned Base.
So, in Turn 2, we have 3 battles. Two of them are re-runs of the first turn; the third, a battle in a sector we haven't played yet. (The Ice Floe Oscar battle was completed last week, and I'll be posting a battrep on that today or tomorrow).

No comments:
Post a Comment